QuickBooks Online Course
• 24 & 25 Sep. 2022
• 2 & 3 Mehr 1401
- Saturday and Sunday mornings; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Vancouver time (PDT)
- 16 hours
- $ 295 CAD
- Creating a new company and making its initial adjustments, including taxes, fiscal year, etc.
- Defining goods, services and services in the software
- Defining a new account, including fixed assets and depreciation
- Creating customer accounts, issue invoices and receipts and its advanced settings
- Creating sales accounts, record expenses and pay and its advanced settings
- Connecting to the bank’s online account and perform banking operations and preparing a bank statement
- Payroll operations including employee definition, payroll and tax calculations
- Preparation of financial and managerial reports
- Computer system (laptop, desktop, MacBook)
- High speed Internet
- VPN (to enter the software from Iran)
Online – on Zoom
In-person — CICCC College
Special offers of the Course:
- Free access to QuickBooks software for 6 months
- Free access to QuickBooks exam
- The recorded video file of each class
- Booklets and sample exam questions
- Certificate of attendance from CICCC Canadian College (Cornerstone International Community College of Canada)
- QuickBooks Online Certification – ProAdvisor from the software company (after passing the exam)
QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most important accounting software in the world for small and medium-sized companies and the ability to use it properly is one of the 7 main skills for finding an occupation in the field of accounting.
Phoenix Company, the founder of the training for QuickBooks software in Persian, with the training of more than 100 students, is eager to meet you in this course.
Instructor: Babak Molaie: LinkedIn
- This announcement is only made for this very training course under the training code QB101-Fall22-intens- and it is not allowed to be shared with others.
- This course is not eligible for issuing the T2202 form.